You will need between 5 and 10 minutes to set up a call. Calls can be set up online by filling out a simple online form here. Once calls have been set up calls can start coming through immediately. The article below will explain what information you will need as well as what happens after the call is set up.
Details required to set up a CareCall
Section 1: Call creator details
These are the details of the person setting up the service.
- Relation to call receiver
- Full name
- Phone number(s)
Section 2: Call receiver details
These are the details of the person who will receiver the service.
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email (If available)
- Context dependent data: At this point you may be asked to enter data which is specific to the context in which you are setting up the service, for example: If the service user is to be funded by a local authority or Trust you will likely be asked for a AIS/ MOSAIC or NHS number.
Section 3: Call details
These are the details of the calls themselves.
- Times calls are needed
- Days calls are needed
- Message/s to be heard
- Default medication reminder
- Default safety check reminder
- Personalised message/s (These will be created after sections 1 - 6 are completed)
- Start date (can be immediate)
- End date (if any)
Section 4: Support network (optional)
If there is anyone else supporting the call receiver, e.g GPs, family members, neighbours e.t.c you can add their details here. We ask for:
- Relation to the call receiver
- Phone number(s) (if available)
- Email (if available)
Section 5: Roles
This section allows you to indicate who (from the previous section) will be involved in the service going forward and how.
- Paying / funding (if applicable) - Who will be paying for the service. This encompasses both private and publicly funded users.
- Recording personalised messages (if applicable) - This will only appear if you have elected for personalised messages to be recorded, CareCalls can also record personalised messages for you. Read more about personalised messages here.
- Alerts (if applicable) - These are the alerts that go out if, after 2 attempts, the call receiver does not answer. Read more about alerts here.
Payment details (If applicable)
If the service is being paid for by the call receiver or someone supporting them, the responsible person will have 30 days to set up a payment method, this can be a credit/debit card.
Once you have provided the above information you will be given further instructions in order to complete the set up process.
Keywords: Create, set up, setup, set-up, install, make, begin, information, info, details, data, required, needed